*Crazy Gilder is Crazy

BenRGamer

*Crazy Gilder is Crazy

Post by BenRGamer » 08 Jul 2017, 23:53

[CHAT] Gilder: -- 'The sun had set a while ago, leaving only darkness in its wake. The stars above shimmered without a light for miles to blot them out and the moon was at a waning crescent. From the moon's placement in the sky, it was roughly 1 in the morning. Yet... the two had not returned from the forest. Did they really abandon their friend like that, only to save their own hides? Or did the rifle manage to finish them off? No, that's probably not the case. The rifle knew not to land any killing blows, though creations of Gilder's have gone rogue from their orders before... after all, there was no way to fully control somebody or something's decisions in life. "Hmm... they must have abandoned their friend in the hut... should I go look for them? I wonder how far they got." Though Gilder was elsewhere up until this point, he was now perched on the roof of the hut, looking into the night sky, deciding what he wanted to do next.'

[CHAT] Crescendo had taken care of Greyfur and set her aside for the moment... hard to do with its own injuries. But there were still some loose ends to tie up--Gilder was still around, at the hut. He wasn't alone, either. Was that namekian still around? That's... probably not good. Well, if they were going to move, they'd need supplies--and it could still throw the man off their trail. Well, only one thing to do for the moment--'Greyfur' was trying to sneak back to her hut, going through the cover of night and using the underbrush to cover her approach. It wouldn't take long to get in there and get out, hopefully without notice.

[CHAT] Greyfur snarled under her breath as crescendo started moving her "not so fast..." she muttered as her arm pulled off the makeshift splint he made for her as she twiched from the muscle crescendo pulled on

[CHAT] Gilder closed his eyes and let his mind wander - his senses weren't the best by any means, but it was still rather apparent that somebody was approaching. "I wouldn't go in there if I were you," the human shouted out blindly to get the attention of whoever it was that was approaching. "There are traps in there set to explode should you enter. You'll probably only injure yourself, but it'll take the entire hut down... and there's still somebody inside. Are you willing to risk their lives?" Though his eyes were closed, he was still ready to act should the person decide to forego his warnings and break into the hut instead of responding.

[CHAT] Crescendo -- 'Greyfur' stops and makes an annoyed grunt before stepping into full view--it was, for all intents and purposes, Greyfur--even with the same energy signature. "By the eternal flame get off of my house!" she says, with annoyed exasperation. She was favoring her left arm and keeping her right more tucked in--injured, most likely. "...you did -what- to my house!?" she yells a moment later, as if just then getting the gist of what he said.

[CHAT] Greyfur growled softly "you are a bad actor" she said softly leaning against a branch she decided to use as a crutch still out of sight from gilder "if your trap blows up, you will build my hut from the ground up, you bloody ape!" she called throwing her voice over to crescendo "by the light eternal, this is painful" she sighed softly as she sat leaning her back against the tree "in the shadows i shall sing!" she sang falling asleep

[CHAT] Gilder: -- 'Gilder's overall mood seemed rather off as he looked down at the woman, his expression devoid of any real emotion as he stared at her blankly. "Look, I'm not in the mood. I've been waiting here for hours. My request is simple. Turn over the creature and you can have your hut and the friend you abandoned back." Gilder heard the woman say something about him being a bloody ape, but chose to disregard it, also noting that her lips didn't move as she said it, which was kind of weird. "Deal or dead?" he stated coldly.'

[CHAT] Crescendo -- 'Greyfur' shoots a glare momentarily nearby. It was -not- a bad actor. But then it looks back up to the man. Gilder. He was threatening to kill people now. "You wouldn't..." she speaks, sounding shocked--but it didn't believe that for a second, this guy was cold-blooded murderer who doesn't bat an eye at running people over. He'll kill anybody. She shakes her head a moment, "He's not even here! He ran off when that... gun thing did its thing!" she furrows her brow, looking indignant, "And by the eternal light I'll never tell you where he's going!"

[CHAT] Gilder shrugged his shoulders in indifference to the reaction of the woman below. "Well, I guess you better go find him then, huh? Either that or you better go find yourself a new place to live and accept the fact that you got the namekian inside arrested for being an accomplice to a murderer." The reactions and vibes that Gilder was giving off were vastly different than what he had shown to Crescendo up until this point. "Like I said, my demands are simple. It's up to you to meet them."

[CHAT] Greyfur sighed in her sleep "in the shadows" she whispered "the eternal flame" her head tilted into the sightline of gilder as she slept

[CHAT] Crescendo -- 'Greyfur' just rolls her eyes momentarily--it forgot how dense this guy could be to the idea of something, time to play it up to see if he notices, "What? No, I'm not going to -help- you get him! You don't even know where he is, I do! And I will never, ever, ever" it repeats this a few more times to emphasize it and make sure it gets Gilder's attention, "ever, ever tell you where he is so you can go and get him!" she speaks out, still sounding indignant--and a little annoyed, too. It's not really keeping an eye on the actual Greyfur herself, though.

[CHAT] Gilder began to tap his fingers on the hilt of his blade and then descended from the roof and began to walk towards the woman. "You're really annoying, you know that? Maybe you're mistaking this as some kind of negotiation or some idle threat..." he started, drawing the blade from its sheath as he stepped closer, taking note of a presence that was beginning to fall out behind the tree - perhaps it was this woman's back-up? Gilder continued speaking, "...These are demands. They are non-negotiable. Either I get the creature, or I take your life along with your namekian friend's. Your loyalties really don't matter to me in the end, you can love this creature to pieces, I don't care. I won't leave empty handed. Justice will be dealt, one way or the other."

[CHAT] Greyfur Snapped awake standing awake "damn, i messed up" she began to walk away before collapsing from the pain "by the!" she screached "i need to train myself to handle pain again, why do i feel so weak?" she sighed as she moved enough to look at her wounds only to see that they have reopened "BY the eternal flames of the abyss!" she snarled loudly

[CHAT] Crescendo -- 'Greyfur' just stares coldly at the man, narrowing her eyes for a few moments as he walks up. "I..." then, she hesitates a moment, and finally gives a defeated sigh, "Fine. You win. Happy?" she shakes her head, "Like I said, he's not here. He's headed north, following the river... going to some place called Bridge Town. You better hurry... he sounds like he's not gonna stop doing what he's been doing," she says--really trying to sell Gilder on it. "Just... don't tell him I told you," she asks, pleadingly for a moment. And then... Greyfur started yelling, hollaring and screaming, at which point it simply looks down, puts its left hand over its face, and shakes its head slowly.

[CHAT] Gilder chuckled as the woman's female ally hidden in the forest began to yell. "Didn't know you guys had another friend hiding out in the forest with you. I'd assume my rifle did a number on her... I'd say I'm sorry, but y'know, momma didn't raise a liar." Turning his attention back to the creature in disguise, Gilder takes another step closer to where he was only inches from its face. "Good, so you know where the creature is. I recommend that you do as originally told and go. FUCKING. GET. IT!" he said, ending the statement with a shout to the point he spat in her face while yelling.

[CHAT] Crescendo was... shocked. That the jig wasn't up. But Gilder was just more impatient over it. This... was annoying. "What? No. If you haven't noticed, I'm injured. Your 'gun' packed a wallop, and I can't even go treat it because -you rigged my house to explode- you insufferable ass," she notes, gesturing with her injured arm. "I'm not going to hunt down -my friend- just because you say so. I told you where he is, get off your lazy behind and get him yourself, or are you scared or something?" she says, sounding indignant and annoyed again. It really wasn't sure what to do at this point. This... Gilder. He was a tough one to talk to.

[CHAT] Gilder continued to stare in to the female's eyes with anger as she refused to do as she was told. Taking a deep breath, Gilder took a step back and then went to the porch and sat on one of the stairs, returning his gaze to Crescendo. "I tried. I tried to be patient, but you just won't stop lying to my face, huh? Anything to keep yourself safe, huh Crescendo? Even forgoing the safety of your friends, the ones who saved you from death's doorstep, just to save your own ass..." It was abrupt - this accusation that the woman in front of him was the creature. "This woman, the woman that you're impersonating, you're not doing well, and when the woman in the forest screamed out her little catch phrase about the eternal flames or whatever, it made me realize that you are not her. In fact, you only said it once, and that was when you approached the hut."

[CHAT] Gilder: -- 'The human's eyes were ignited with disappointment that ended in anger. He began this crusade to help rehabilitate the creature, to test its humanity and judgement skills in the face of adversity as well as to see if it was capable of any form of self-sacrifice. Every test up until this point... he failed them, in Gilder's eyes. "I could take you in, but I've given up on that... I'm going to do better. You are going to willingly submit to me, creature." Taking to his feet, Gilder stepped off the porch and then snapped his fingers over his shoulder in the direction of the hut behind him, causing an explosion to manifest at the door, slamming it open. It didn't stop there, however... the traps that Gilder had mentioned earlier, they all began to detonate around the hut until the entire building was encased in flames. "Consider your first friend - the namekian's - life forefeit, and don't expect me to stop there."'

[CHAT] Gilder continued to stare in to the female's eyes with anger as she refused to do as she was told. Taking a deep breath, Gilder took a step back and then went to the porch and sat on one of the stairs, returning his gaze to Crescendo. "I tried. I tried to be patient, but you just won't stop lying to my face, huh? Anything to keep yourself safe, huh Crescendo? Even forgoing the safety of your friends, the ones who saved you from death's doorstep, just to save your own ass..." It was abrupt - this accusation that the woman in front of him was the creature. "This woman, the woman that you're impersonating, you're not doing well, and when the woman in the forest screamed out her little catch phrase about the eternal flames or whatever, it made me realize that you are not her. In fact, you only said it once, and that was when you approached the hut."

[CHAT] Gilder: -- 'The human's eyes were ignited with disappointment that ended in anger. He began this crusade to help rehabilitate the creature, to test its humanity and judgement skills in the face of adversity as well as to see if it was capable of any form of self-sacrifice. Every test up until this point... he failed them, in Gilder's eyes. "I could take you in, but I've given up on that... I'm going to do better. You are going to willingly submit to me, creature." Taking to his feet, Gilder stepped off the porch and then snapped his fingers over his shoulder in the direction of the hut behind him, causing an explosion to manifest at the door, slamming it open. It didn't stop there, however... the traps that Gilder had mentioned earlier, they all began to detonate around the hut until the entire building was encased in flames. "Consider your first friend - the namekian's - life forefeit, and don't expect me to stop there."'

[CHAT] Greyfur stood up ignoring the pain she was in, and turned to gilder "light of the everlasting flames, you shall die before you get your hands on him" she groaned favoring her left leg "and i can tell you i sense not any energy within my hut, and like i said, you will build my hut from the ground up because of that you bloody ape!" she snarled forcing herself to walk to gilder

[CHAT] Crescendo -- 'Greyfur' narrows her eyes and just glares at this asshole--if stares could kill. "I'm not stupid, you never had anyone in there," he must have gotten away and they were just seperated. This guy was a killer, it knew, if he had the guy in there... he'd be dead already. "You, on the other hand, are a monster. You kill people. Run them down without a second thought. Me, I only hunt down and kill people -like you-," she speaks, before breaking into an animalistic growl, "I'm -not- going with you, because I'm going to -kill- you here!" That... was probably not going to happen. It wasn't in any condition to fight. But it wasn't about to be lectured by this homicidal maniac. Still, she lunges forward, aiming to deck him in the face with a left hook.

[CHAT] Gilder smirked as the woman came crawling out of the forest. Directing his words at both who claimed Shakendo wasn't in the hut (despite the fact that they were right) Gilder spoke, "Please, unconcious and dead folk don't exactly exude potent energy signatures, and if you are so skilled that you can pick up on every tiny fragment of energy in this forest, you would literally go insane. But y'know, believe what you want." Raising his blade in the direction of where the real Greyfur stood, the blade produced a red aura of its own. "Then again, if you don't believe me, I guess I can just strike you down here and now to meet my death quota for the day. Does that sound better?" he said, quirking a brow in the direction of Crescendo who came up on him abruptly to greet the human with a fist to his face, causing Gilder to stumble backwards in the direction of the burning hut as he dropped his blade into the ground, the aura around it fading.

[CHAT] Gilder: -- '"Heh. Cute, so you finally intend to fight back huh? It's about time you stopped running and stepped up to the plate. Come on, both of you, let's go!" he shouted out as he jetted forward aiming to connect his right fist into Crescendo's ribs.'

[CHAT] Greyfur greyfur leaped into gilders fist "gah, you shall pay for attaching innocents" she said raising her power as much as she could getting the attention of any EDF soldier in the proximity of the forrest "by the light you shall understand the power of your own people humankind or whatever other races are in the erath defence forces!" she snarled holding her gut

[CHAT] Crescendo -- There probably wasn't anyone else in the forest, at least not EDF. Maybe the other namekians could help if they could find them, but for some reason that didn't seem likely. It backed up as Greyfur blocked the hit, trying to duck around and kick Gilder on the side of the knee--moving faster than it previously had, looks like its attempts to practice fighting with a bipedal form was paying off. "You are a murderer and a monster. This is what you -deserve-," it grunts. Still playing up the chances at winning. Though at this point their best hope was to keep him from following effectively and just running. Hence, taking out the legs.

[CHAT] Gilder chuckled as Greyfur raised what little powerlevel she had, seemingly trying to be intimidating or something. "What, you trying to scare off all those tiny little imaginary energy signatures you can 'feel' around the area?" As Crescendo came around for a kick, Gilder let the kick connect, crippling the human to the ground momentarily, however the movements left an opening and Gilder grabbed onto the creature's arm as he did in their original encounter, surging his energy through Crescendo to make him forcibly airborne. "You will not overpower me, especially not with the condition you're both in. If you want to, go ahead and run, but should death follow you, Crescendo, just know who's responsible... and it's not me."

[CHAT] Greyfur growled knowing her power was insufficient to do any sort of damage to gilder "run whilst you can, i shall hold him off for as long as i can, be it seconds, or a minute, run while you can, and feign a new spiritual energy, make one up if need be" she said spitting blood onto a leaf getting to her feet "the light of the everlasting gods, may he be protected and follow my request" she murmured softly readying herself for battle

[CHAT] Crescendo couldn't run--all it could do was shriek in pain as Gilder lunged, grabbed, and wrenched its broken arm--sending stabbing, breaking pain through it. And then even more as energy was forced through the broken arm--then terror and panic accompanied it as once again it lost all true control of its movement and was just suspended in the air. The loss of control was panic inducing. "WHY!?" it yells out, its voice cracking, obviously distressed, in pain--and, for the first time against the man, genuine -fear-, even its eyes were filling with tears from it. "Why are you doing this!? She... she said this wouldn't happen... why!?" it shouts again, its voice cracking and changing multiple times as it loses all self-control from utter terror.

[CHAT] Gilder snorted as he took back to his feet after the kick from Crescendo. "This has all happened because of your naive thoughts that this is about protecting one another. If I wanted to, I could have killed you both and avoided this whole scenario, but where's the fun in that, right?" Holding up his right hand, the scorch marks that were on it from his attempt to save the detective would be much more noticable. A blade was crafted from what seemed to be thin air, and he took a step towards Crescendo and lunged it into the ground at her feet, releasing what caused him to float in the air. "You will have five options. Either you can kill this woman with this blade, and I will never again look your way regardless of who you murder in the future..." he paused looking over at Greyfur, giving her a bearing to this decision as well.

[CHAT] Gilder: -- (c)'"Woman, you can kill this creature and I will personally rebuild your home and turn myself into the EDF for my indiscretions. You can both attempt to flee, which will result in me probably killing you both. You could also flee and leave this woman behind, leaving her fate in my hands..." again he returned his attention to Crescendo, who would be grounded once again at this point. "Or you can come with me, and both of your lives will be spared. Should you attempt to forge a different path than those five, both of your lives will be forfeit."'

[CHAT] Gojo had long since skulked back to his hideout deep in the wilderness, dejected by the evident refusal of his services. Though it appeared the doglike creature -had- appreciated that meal. Regardless, Gojo again rolled out of bed, a racaus night in Town peddling his wares since passed, Gojo, about to go through the motions checking traps and readying his wares for purchase, he suddenly sensed a massive spiking of powers. A conflict evident to Gojo despite his limited powers of perception. Gojo headed for conflict to find familiar faces, both resembling Greyfur.
<9:36pm> [CHAT] Gojo yelled out, "HALT! I DEMAND TO KNOW THE MEANING OF THIS!!!" Gojo's voice boomed, then wavered a bit towards the end.

[CHAT] Greyfur growled under her breath "you think i will slay the only being whom i call friend, you are nothing but a rogue, ye care nothing about the people ye hunt, their lives, nor their homes, ye shall pay for what ye done, i shall see to it meself" she smirked turning :do whatever you please, for there is nothing ye can do, when ye cannot find where your foe is" she chuckled softly as she spun around swinging her foot aiming for crescendo (RUN!) she thought hoping crescendo wouldn't blame her for any damage she would cause in this escape attempt, she had aimed her kick in just the right angle to send crescendo into the depths of the caverns laying in wait below them.

[CHAT] Crescendo -- 'Greyfur' was doubled over, hands on her knees, panting heavily, catching her breath and regaining her composure, and then there's a blade by her feet. It looks up to Gilder, glances over to the actual Greyfur for just a moment, then back up to Gilder, "What...? No, I--gah!!" it yells out as it's honestly surprised by Greyfur's attack, too focused on getting over its own fear and anxiety and figuring out just what Gilder was talking about to hear her. Its send crashing down to the ground--to a hole in the ground, actually, falling a few stories and... land right on its injured side. It... wasn't getting back up.

[CHAT] Gilder closed his eyes and took a deep breath and everybody felt the sudden need to further complicate his plan. "You're... really... starting to piss me off woman..." he states softly with an irate undertone as he watched Crescendo exit the vicinity. Then there was this new comer, who was another one of their friends he had yet to see. "I see that you all just keep crawling out of the woodwork. I should feel honored that I'm part of such a party... but y'know... I'm kinda not." Grabbing the blade he offered to the no-longer-present Crescendo, Gilder looked to his right - nowhere specifically - as he began to speak, the hut still aflame behind him and spreading across the forest floor, "So which one wants to die first, because now I have options! I GAVE YOU FIVE FUCKING OPTIONS AND YOU STILL DISOBEYED ME!" he ended with a scream, extending the blade in Greyfur's direction, a fierce red aura erupting around the blade.

CHAT] Greyfur smirked heading over the the entrance to the ruins she paused turning her head to gilder "he is as good as dead, i shall bring his corpse as proof" she said before cackling imitating a someone with a broken mind "here i come little doggie!" she called leaping into the pit cackling as she fell "by the light, i must not have an anxiety attack down here, both our lives are at stake, and i cannot afford this" she said softly right before landing "where oh where are you?" her voice taking on a singsong tone as she stumbled about and kneeling beside crescendo "i am sorry, but that was the only way i can get us both somewhere safe-ish, ill carry you deeper, and kill the being we saw last time we were here, let you take on his identity, that way he would have no idea who you are when we come out the other side" she sighed picking crescendo up carefully and moving through the megaplex under the ground effectively saving crescendo's life

[CHAT] Gojo thought now as good a time as any to put his mediation skills to use. "Listen, friend," Gojo said trying to establish a bond. "We're uhh... we're all reasonable people here are we not?" Gojo's voice again trembled as he looked down to the cave, seeing Greyfur's last ditch tactic to flee conflict. At the very least his tact would buy them some time. "I'm sure we can talk this out. Someone with your profound power must have the reason to put it to good use.

[CHAT] Crescendo wasn't moving anymore--it was back in its own, wolf-like, shape as well--it was already injured to the point where it shouldn't have been fighting even before all of this, after the exertion of running, fighting a gun, making its way back, trying to fight someone so much stronger, the panic of what Gilder did, and now this fall. It wasn't tucking its arm in by its side anymore, now it was simply hanging limply--it couldn't even move it at present. There was... nothing left, it couldn't do anything more. It didn't say anything, just let out a soft whine as she went to move it. Everything hurt.

[CHAT] Gilder rolls his eyes as he allows Greyfur to flee into the caverns behind the creature. At this point, he knew exactly what the play was she was going for - she was escaping with Crescendo, it didn't take a genius to figure it out. [That woman's acting was terrible... she literally had no reason to flip the switch from protector to killer. Whatever. I got a few of my answers out of this.] Turning his attention to Gojo, Gilder let off a troubled sigh and rubbed the back of his head. "Alright, now what the hell are you here for? Don't tell me you've befriended this god-forsaken creature too... what the hell is wrong with you all? It LITERALLY kills people and assumed their identities. How is this ok to you?" Gilder scoffs as he tosses the blade into the ground once more, the aura fading from it. "Stop trying to play the buddy card. I've been to therapy, I know the games."

[CHAT] Gojo looked down, and then back up at Gilder with newfound resolution "I've been to 'therapy' too. And I've met 'It's' ilk before and 'it' most likely didn't have a choice. How do you know it can't be... reformed" Gojo said, steadfast." Gojo took a step back. "You appear to know more about this than I do. But I know Greyfur's a good, if not misguided person... She was helping someone. Someone who's kind I hold dear." Gojo said. "And if 'It' is who I think it is than 'it' deserves a defence. Even from you."

[CHAT] Greyfur sighed shaking her head, "my hut was the last thing i had to remember my people, and he burned it to the ground" she sighed appearing in the huge cave that calmed her down last time they were in the caverns "i am sorry i kicked you, my mind snapped at the realization of the last pieces of wood from my compound was in flames, i... i am sorry my friend" she closed her eyes setting crescendo on the floor "i must give him a corpse, one he might consider your true form, if he doesn't know with one hundred percent certainty that your wolfish form is your true form" she said standing back up heading for the exit "this time, the slave will die, and my friends life shall be spared, i don't care how close i have to get to that dark energy below us to kill him, crescendo WILL survive this" she sighed parting from crescendo and keeping her faith true before finding the slave and snapping his neck

[CHAT] Gilder chuckled as this newly arrived Namekian pointed out the things that Gilder was making his own conclusions of. However, it believed much more in the actions of others than the words and lies they could spout. "I've met their kind before too. They're murderers, they're rapists, they're convicts spending life sentences on remote planets in solitude. The path that is chosen is always the path that the individual takes - however, when they walk down the wrong path, that's where I step in, as somewhat of an enforcer I guess you could say." Aside from the two speaking as well as the occasional crackling of the flames and the wood collapsing in on itself, the night was rather quaint. "So uhm... there was another Namekian that I restrained inside that hut before it was set aflame... would you care to pay your respects to the true innocents that were caught in the flames of conflict?"

[CHAT] Greyfur heaved the corpse of the slave on to her shoulders and began walking towards to exit she made days before "you are now crescendo you stupid fuck, well at least in the eyes of gilder" she began chuckling as she threw his corpse onto the ground and followed it landing her foot on his face "time for you to see the EDF asswipe" she began cackling walking back to her hut swinging the corpse around carefree

[CHAT] Gojo was taken aback by the revelation. Paralyzed by the callousness of which Gilder revealed his brutal extermination of Shakendo, Gojo wavered. He regathered himself. "Consider my respects paid. I've seen a more brutal end before and I can't focus on that right now. What I can focus on is that being. How about an armistice until we can ascertain the true nature of this creature"

[CHAT] Gilder squinted his eyes into a glare as Gojo so uncaringly shrugged off the death of somebody that Gilder assumed was his friend. "I don't do allies, sorry. My own conclusions are all that I need - besides, you already have your answer on your feelings for the creature." One final time, Gilder picked up the blade and it erupted in a dark brown aura, only for Gilder to drive it back into the ground with both hands abruptly. Seemingly, nothing happened at first, but without warning the entire area's earth began to break apart into large slabs of stone and dirt, dust spewing over the area to cloud the scenery, opening up the depths of the caverns as the slabs began to collapse into its own crust. When Gojo realizes what is happening, he would notice that Gilder swiftly left the area, leaving the group to their newest peril - a seismic quake that would leave the area devastated in many ways.

[CHAT] Greyfur threw the corpse of the nameless slave in front of gojo and seeing the dust trail from gilders departure "DAMN, he said he will rebuild my hut, that fucker" she snarled grabbing gojo and leaping into the caverns quickly dodging around the obstacles in their way "i don't know why i'm saving your sorry ass" she sighed chucking him into the cave that held crescendo before a boulder crushed her right leg "BY THE LIGHT" she cursed loudly pushing the boulder off and dragging herself into the cave before the last doorway was blocked off, barely getting through without another boulder crushing her leg that had a bullet wound in it

[CHAT] Crescendo was unconscious--even as it was thrown. But it was in terrible shape. Its forelimb, before merely cracked, now after all the exertion and damage it was outright broken--bent at an odd angle and hanging limply at its side. It couldn't move anymore--even if it wanted, it was too badly hurt.

[CHAT] Gojo thrown into the breach, Gojo goes limp as he's taken by Greyfur through the labyrinth and onto the other side. Shrugging back into consciousness Gojo says "Well... interesting fellow there huh? What's say we get you back to my hut" Gojo says as he peers about looking for exits.

[CHAT] Greyfur snarled angrily "does it look like either of us are in any shape to walk, dumbass?" she sighed heaving herself against the southern wall "make yourself useful, and find a few pieces of wood, i need to make a splint for my ankle and a few new splints for crescendo, this is going to be fun" the intonation of her words however said otherwise and she let her sorrow be shown "that hut was made from the remaining pieces of wood my father chopped, ad it was the only thing that reminded me on why i fought, without it i don't know what i'll do, or if i'll remember the reason i fight" the sorrow in her voice was overwhelming and she began to cry softly "why did he have to burn down the only thing linking me to my past? even though i would rather forget, it saddens my to see it burn away like that" she muttered angrily "from this day forward, i vow i'll train hard enough to send gilder to the afterlife once and for all"

[CHAT] Gojo looked at his feet, embarrassed. He was at a loss for words to elay Greyfur's sorrow. Sheepishly he gathered up some wood. "I uh... I'm sorry for your loss." Gojo felt horrified and useless that there was nothing he could do to stop the structure from burning. "Really... what can I say... All I can do..." Gojo snapped back into proactivity. "We'll get him back to my hut, we can fix him up there."

[CHAT] Greyfur growled "does it look to you i can walk at all?" her voice filled with hatred as she grabbed a few pieces of wood "the light be damned if this foot sets wrong, not to mention if my other wound get infected" she sighed looking around for herbs "can you find some catnip, or aloe?" she asked gojo as she tore a sleeve off her shirt to bind the makeshift splint to her ankle

Luke

Re: Crazy Gilder is Crazy

Post by Luke » 10 Jul 2017, 11:39

Alright, so this one is kind of a train wreck.

Gilder: I know you don't really want to kill anyone on CHAT (which is good) and you're having to leap over some hurdles to explain why you wouldn't but you're backpedaling on every threat you make towards these guys. Something needs to happen to either diffuse this situation so that you're not constantly going back on your word or weaken you so that these lower tier characters have a better explanation for surviving these encounters (see my notes on your last solo for my recommendations for that).

Greyfur: The end of this log where you describe your feelings about your hut and its importance to your character is a nice and insightful piece of information. Up until this point I've not seen a lot of development from you so I'm glad there was an opportunity for it. Otherwise I think your motivations and actions in this log seem erratic. Greyfur seems to be sticking by Crescendo because they've become friends, but how does Greyfur feel about Gilder's accusations of Cres? Why is Greyfur risking her life to defend him? What about their bond makes this the right decision? I feel as though in your injured state, staring down the barrel of a clearly more powerful opponent there should be some hesitation to throwing your life into a wood-chipper.

Crescendo: I don't have a lot of notes here for Crescendo except that this character is rolling around in the same muddled "eat or not to eat" mud that Samuel and Max have both explored already. I don't really see anything besides the physical form of Crescendo that separates it from its progenitors. "Misunderstood and hated creature that tries to find its place in the world and eats bad guys" has been a long suffered character thesis for you. Crescendo is going to need some other kind of personal journey/arc.

Gojo: You didn't participate in the log for very long so it's hard to give any real notes but I look forward to more encounters with your character.

For the future: Obviously the protagonists need a chance to rest and heal up but more importantly they need a plan of attack. If Gilder is just going to keep hunting you guys you're going to need help or an escape plan.