NPC's

Discuss the events going on in the world of RP here.
DBICustom

NPC's

Post by DBICustom » 04 Oct 2010, 04:32

Another somewhat generic topic but: What sort of NPC's do you guys most enjoy from the admins on the CHAT channel? This is also a chance for you guys to give some criticism to us (all of us who have roleplayed for you in the past and present) as long as you're pretty civil about it. Obviously the admins have created a myriad of characters in the past to interact with you guys, but which ones stood out? Which ones did you enjoy or hate? And which ones would you like to see make an appearance in the future (or never again)? Try to explain your choices as well, and throw us some ideas if your have them.

Nygmus

Re: NPC's

Post by Nygmus » 04 Oct 2010, 07:38

I really liked Isard. I think there was a lot I could do with him that I never got around to.

Failing that, Paragon probably doesn't make the list; he and Illusion were so "generic" to whatever I needed at the time...

Mutare, though, I really liked. I wish I had gotten to do more with him; I had originally planned for him to be one of the major sources of teaching as far as object-creation techs went.

Telarr

Post by Telarr » 04 Oct 2010, 09:00

Probably my all time favorite NPC was Bornor. He was a walking case of absolute badass. Came from nowhere to punch some skulls. I haven't really seen many imm NPCs running around other then Paragon, MAedun and Bornor though. And I saw Paragon once for like 2 posts. I never bothered to read other forums posts involving NPCs though.

Nygmus

Post by Nygmus » 04 Oct 2010, 10:27

Bornor was a lot of fun. I had hoped for another rematch with Mark, but he got killed off...

Which means that t6-t7 Bornor is probably still roaming around....